Conditions of entry
- Under the Trees Music and Arts Festival is an all weather event. Ticket purchases cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
- This is an all ages event. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under 5 are admitted free.
- All bags must be presented for searching upon entering the venue.
- Footwear must be worn at all times.
- All patrons will be issued with a coloured wrist band upon entry. Anyone found without an official wrist band will be rejected from the venue and must purchase a new ticket to be re-admitted.
- No drinks or glass containers can be brought into the venue (except for water)
- Water will be freely available.
- Limited chairs and tables will be provided. Patrons can bring their own seating.
- Anyone believed to be carrying banned substances may be subjected to a search by security guards or police
- The bar will close at 9:30PM.
- Drink and food vouchers are not refundable for cash.
- Drinks cannot be taken out of the licensed area.
- Smoking is only permitted within the designated smoking area
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- Liquor will not be sold to anyone who is drunk, disorderly or under 18 years of age.
- Any person who is ejected from the venue for any reason will not be re-admitted at any stage over the length of the festival, nor will they receive a refund of the ticket price.
- No climbing the trees.
- No dogs, cats or other pets/animals allowed.
- Bags and eskies may be searched or restricted
- Don’t drink and drive, organise a designated driver
- Glass containers are not permitted
- Taxis and local courtesy buses will be available.
- People who are unduly intoxicated will not be served alcohol
- Look out for your friends and family
- Go to a ‘chill-out’ or first aid area for help
- ID will be required to purchase alcohol
- BYO alcohol is not permitted
- Here are the answers to the questions you may be asking yourself
Use of photography permission
People attending this event may be recorded by way of photographs and/or videos. In such circumstances, the organisers may use these photographs/videos for public display on the internet, newspapers, television, and any other mediums.
Patrons images will not be sold, nor will they receive any form of compensation for the use of such images. All attendees waive the right to inspect or approve the images. If you do not wish to be included in these recordings, please advise staff at the front gate, who will ensure you are not recorded.
Use of cameras and mobile phone cameras
There are no restrictions on cameras at the event; we’re more than happy for you to snap away to your hearts content. Mobile phones are allowed of course.
Are you on Facebook or Instagram?? be sure to tag yourself at the event or #underthetrees.
Will there be entertainment for children?
No. Unfortunately there will not be entertainment specifically for children. They will just have to enjoy the music, food and entertainment.
Are Children able to attend?
Yes. The Under the Trees Music and Arts Festival is an all ages event. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Children under the age of 5 are admitted free.
What happens in case of rain?
The Under the Trees Music and Arts Festival will go ahead rain, hail or shine.
Can we bring food and drinks to the festival?
Drinks cannot be brought into the venue (apart from water). There will be food stalls available for patrons to purchase food and drink. Water filling stations will be available free of charge.
Can we bring tables and chairs?
Limited tables and chairs will be provided. Patrons can bring their own seating.
Transport is to be organised at the patrons own discretion, however,we have arranged for some taxis and local courtesy buses to be available at the end of the festival.
Parking is available at the festival via a gold coin donation to the SES.
How to purchase drinks
The bar at the festival operates on a ticketed system. Drink and Food tickets must be purchased from the Ticket Outlet located at the front entrance. Credit card facilities will be available and there will be an ATM on site.
No cash refunds will be given for unused drink and food tickets at the end of the Festival – so drink up and enjoy responsibly. Mid Strength Beers only, wine and RTD Spirits.
Where is the program and info about the artists?
Check out the Line Up page.
You cannot share your ticket. On entry to the festival you will be fitted with a wristband corresponding with your ticket type. You must leave your wristband on for the duration of its validity. Once the wristband is removed it becomes void. Anyone found without an approved wrist band will be ejected from the venue and must purchase a new ticket to be re-admitted.
You will be stamped upon leaving the festival grounds for re-entry purposes.
Under the Trees Music and Arts Festival is an all weather event. Ticket purchases cannot be exchanged, returned or refunded.
Camping available next door at The Boyne Island Caravan Park 4973 8888. For other accommodation options, clink on the link